This time last year, our team update reflected on an unprecedented year which, despite the challenges of COVID19, lockdowns and being physically apart, saw so much personal good news shared and professional progression. This year, which also started in lockdown, has been no exception for the team and the business.
- Two of our team members have had beautiful new babies and another is due imminently
- We undertook a much-anticipated office move to a significantly larger space
- We embraced hybrid working patterns
- The team grew with the arrival of seven new members
- We’ve won three prestigious awards, including Claire being named Communiqué 2021 Healthcare Communications Leader which made us incredibly proud and is a testament to her ongoing leadership
- Post-lockdown, we had the opportunity for the whole team to spend time together, away from the office, in the Peak District for the first time in a very long time
- There have been twelve team promotions
Our most recent promotions during the last month include Anna who receives her second promotion of the year from Senior Account Executive to Account Manager. Rosie also earns her second promotion within a year to Senior Account Director, and another much deserved move up, means that Akina is now an Account Director. All three are great representations of our team’s overall passion, intelligence and diligence.
Our time away together reminded us that we have a great bunch of people at Aurora, all with the shared ambition to do the very best work they can while enjoying that process.
We are looking for new team members to join us. We would love to hear from you, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.